ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

Script is pretty cringy...didn't think the jokes were funny. But art and animation and voices were quality.

Dragons Cock Dragons Cock

Nothing like good-old fashioned domestic abuse humor. Haha.

Employee of the Month! Employee of the Month!

Much better as a comic strip.

This did not capture the hilarity the way the comic strip did. I think, in fact, it creates a completely different atmosphere and it is not as funny at all.

Crimson Eve Crimson Eve

Artwork was beautiful, never a surprise from Hyptosis. However, game was short, puzzles predictable, and music/voicework was almost non-existent.

dys4ia dys4ia

Apparently the most "intelligent" newgrounds users have not figured out the differences between sex and gender...

Anyways, this was a neat little experimental game and I really thought that it exposed me to how you felt. I have never had to struggle with my identity on a level the artist has, but I definitely felt that I got a slice of it.

Kudos on being able to reproduce the trapping feel of this predicament and how limited and irreversible life can seem some times.

We're proud of ya.

Gyossait Gyossait

Great game marred by a few crucial flaws.

I would have to agree with everyone else ecstatic about this game's atmosphere. You've really made something unique and haunting. The story and characters are completely new and a breath of fresh air. The subtle sound effects and aural music, along with the graphics, really allows the player to be enveloped in something new and foreign.

There are a few things that need to be worked on. The game mechanics/controls are a bit clumsy, to the point that I learned that you can only jump three heights, depending on how long the up arrow key is held.

One crucial thing I would change is the saving scheme. Yes, some of the save points are spaced out, but this is what makes a game challenging and more realistic. The problem though is that there isn't a permanent save; the game must be played in one marathon run.

While I normally do not have a problem with this, after I reached the part where I ascended and faced the giant red-haired being, I got stuck inside one of the platforms, where I could neither move nor get killed. I was stuck, and forced to "F5" to start all the way at the beginning of the game. I had lost, essentially, 30-minutes of game time and was unable to continue at no fault of my own, which is incredibly frustrating.

I think, that Amon26's debut is definitely worth exploring, if you have the time and open-mind to appreciate his work. If you are looking for a quick fix, look elsewhere: this game requires mental penetration and time to do it.

[DPS.0] - Retro [DPS.0] - Retro

Zelda?

Umm...did this sound like temple music from Link's Adventure to anyone else?

Mario 2 Cover Mario 2 Cover

Nice

Really, that's all I can say about this. Nice job.